The R9853361 is a multi-mode receiver for Fiberlink 2. It is sheltered in a compact IP65 housing which makes the receiver usable for indoor and outdoor LED-wall applications. This is a Fiberlink 2 short distance receiver (up to 500 meter) for multi-mode optical fiber. The Fiberlink 2 receiver is equipped with external fans. Ensure that air can flows freely into the fans, otherwise the reliability of the receiver will be reduced and the unit can be overheated.
This single fiber channel device has a robust optical LEMO® connector and standard Barco outdoor connector sockets. To energize the receiver unit, which is auto ranging between 190 and 264 volt (50-60 Hz), the unit is electrical connected in the power path of the tiles in the LED display. Furthermore, the receiver has an internal pattern generator, a build in fiber test (ping) and supports RS422 communication up to 115200 baud.
Just like the Fiberlink 2 transmitter the receiver is also available in two types, the short distance module “FIBERLINK” (maximum 500 meter) and the long distance module “FIBERLINK LONG DISTANCE” (up to 5 kilometer). The short distance module has a gray colored background with a black colored print. The long distance module has a black colored background and a gray colored print.
The receiver unit can be upgraded in the field over fiber while operating (if connected to a transmitter unit) or via USB cable by removing the dummy input.
- Short distance receiver (up to 500 meter) for multi-mode optical fiber
- Compatible for Fiberlink 2
- Gray colored background with black colored print
- Used for indoor and outdoor LED-wall applications
- Auto ranging power supply 190 to 264 volts (50 to 60 Hz)
- Compact receiver unit sheltered in an IP65 rated housing
- Controlled and configured via control software (e.g. XLite toolset or Director toolset)
- Built in pattern generator
- No frame delay
- Supports RS422 communication up to 115200 baud (9600 baud on Fiberlink I)
- Field upgradeable over TCP/IP or USB (USBB)
- Built-in fiber test (ping)
- Optical transceiver with robust LEMO® connectors