The R9853370 is a single-mode transmitter for Fiberlink 2. It is sheltered in a compact IP65 housing which makes the receiver usable for indoor and outdoor LED-wall applications. This is a Fiberlink 2 long distance (LD) transmitter input (up to 5 kilometer) for single mode optical fiber.
The Fiberlink 2 transmitter unit has a DVI-D input, supports dual path graphics data rate (64 MHz pixel rate) and causes no frame delay. The optical transceiver is equipped with a robust LEMO® connector. Furthermore, the transmitter has an internal pattern generator, a build in fiber test (ping) and supports RS422 communication up to 115200 baud.
The Fiberlink 2 transmitter is available in two types, the short distance module “FIBERLINK” (maximum 500 meter) and the long distance module “FIBERLINK LD” (up to 5 kilometer). The short distance module has a gray colored background with a black colored print. The long distance module has a black colored background and a gray colored print.
- Long distance (LD) transmitter input (up to 5 kilometer) for single-mode optical fiber
- Compatible for Fiberlink 2
- Gray colored background with black colored print
- Used for indoor and outdoor LED-wall applications
- 19 inch rack compatible base unit (1U height)
- Modular fiber channel system. Up to three channels per base unit.
- Auto ranging power supply between 90 and 132 volt and between 180 and 264 volts (5060 Hz)
- Controlled and configured via control software (e.g. XLite toolset or Director toolset)
- Built-in user interface to control most basic functionality
- Built-in pattern generator
- DVID input per transmitter unit
- No frame delay
- Supports RS422 communication up to 115200 baud (9600 baud on Fiberlink I)
- Field upgradeable over TCP/IP or USB (USBB)
- Built-in fiber test (ping)
- Optical transceiver with robust LEMO® connectors