The AeroLifts are powered by strong tubular motors for a simplified design, and features a stabilizing arm which can be used for cable management. Built-in adjustability allows you to deal with job site conditions quickly and easily. The projector can be mounted flush to bottom pan. Can also be used to recess speakers, security cameras, videoconferencing cameras or document cameras. Can be independently operated using Draper's motorized lift controls.
- Maximum lifting capacity up to 100 lb (45 kg).
- Maximum extension 38.5" (98 cm).
- Optional Environmental Airspace Housing to isolate projector from environmental airspace above ceiling.
- Optional ceiling closure panel available in white (standard) or black.
- Ceiling finish kit optional. Kit includes ceiling trim ring and closure panel.
- Optional universal-style bracket for easy attachment of a variety of projector models.
- Wall switch standard, optional IR or RF remote control, or integrate into your control system.