The UHBX-R-WP is a compact HDBaseT receiver in a wall plate. Perfectly suited for installations with shallow space between the wall and display, the receiver extends HDMI, IR and RS232 to 150m (500ft). The Receiver is powered via HDBaseT from the sender and no additional power supply is needed. RS232 and bi-directional IR ports are perfect for control. The unit is compatible with any compliant HDBaseT Transmitter (sender) with PoH sourcing function such as Hall Research UHBX-S-PSE (see section 3.1 of User's Manual for a list of compatible senders).
The UHBX-R-WP has a Mini-USB port (located inside enclosure) which is used to access the device's advanced settings or update its firmware using Windows® GUI software (available under Downloads tab)
The UHBX-R-WP graphical user interface (GUI) is a Windows® software used to view the HDBaseT® input status, to configure advanced settings such as power management, or to update firmware version of the device. Use of the software requires USB connection the device and a Windows® PC. For convenience, a USB cable is provided with the receiver.
- Extends uncompressed HDMI, RS232, and IR, up to 500 ft on a single CAT6 cable
- Supports HDCP, 3D, Deep color, and 4K (UHD) video
- Supports bidirectional RS232 and IR extension
- Supports virtually all HDMI and DVI PC and HDTV resolutions
- PoH powered from the sender, no additional power supply needed
- Meets IEEE 802.3af standard for Power-over-HDBaseT (PoH)
- Complies fully with HDBaseT standard
- IR extension supports 30 KHz to 60 KHz modulation to provide compatibility across all IR standards
- Fully isolates ground between TX and RX sides
- Compact, Rugged, Reliable, and Economical
- Made in the USA