The LABvault-HD™ is a specialized digital video and audio recorder designed to assist users in easily capturing an event, process, procedure, or any other occurrence that requires high-definition video documentation. With simple push button operation, users can create an indisputable, digital video and audio record with a digital media file that can be reviewed on a connected television monitor, archived on a network storage area, or transferred for display on a high-definition, broadcast video server such as the LEIGHTRONIX E-HD2.
The LABvault-HD is the ideal recording solution when reliable video documentation is critical, such as during education/training reviews, litigious situations, employee interviews, laboratory processes, focus groups, surveys, and medical procedures.
- Easy setup control via web interface
- Optional control for select touch screen control systems, including options from Creston® and AMX®.
- Extended length, continuous individual recording sessions for up to 24 hours
- Internal hard drive storage for temporary storage of digital media files
- Automatic file transfer to archive server or LEIGHTRONIX E-HD2 high-definition video server
- Hardware H.264 media encoder produces amazing high-definition video images at bit rates below 6 Mb/s
- Rack mount or tabletop configuration