Lowell’s 150LVCS series stereo volume controls with 150 watt per channel power rating are engineered for three types of 70/100V control applications distributed mono systems, distributed mono systems with subwoofer or a distributed stereo system. Devices are offered in a 2-gang standard and decora-style wall plate (see documents tab). All include phoenix-style plug-in screw termination strips for pre-wire convenience with wire capacity up to 14 gauge. Attenuation is 3dB per step with two positions of 6dB prior to off as noted in schematic.
- Stereo control with 150W per channel power rating
- Engineered for distributed mono, distributed mono with subwoofer or distributed stereo applications
- Model No. 150LVCS is a standard 2-gang stainless steel wall plate (see documents tab for more information on other models)
- 2-gang styles fit a standard 2.5-inch D E.O. box
- All include phoenix-style plug-in connectors