The ES-62T speaker system produces excellent intelligibility for speech and full-frequency response for music, making it ideal for retail, commercial, industrial, institutional and residential applications. This self-contained, in-ceiling speaker system with 6-1/2” (165mm) coaxial driver has a high-frequency PEI?tweeter with acoustic lens that provides the kind of crisp, high-frequency response that’s expected from high-quality coaxial speaker designs.
- 6-1/2” coaxial driver (7.5 lbs.) with 32W transformer. Tap selector switch is mounted behind the grille with selections for 25V, 70V or 100V speaker systems and 4 ohm (UL minimum) transformer bypass position.
- Low-profile front baffle formed from UV-rated high-impact plastic
- Durable 20 gauge zinc-plated steel enclosure
- Built-in reversible mounting dogs aid fast installation, while allowing speaker to be mounted in drywall, wood, tile or almost any type of ceiling with thickness up to 2.125” (54mm).
- Ported enclosure tuned for extended bass response
- Removable (four-pin) Phoenix-style connector with two
terminals for input to speaker, and two parallel terminals
for output to next speaker in string.
- Mounting C-ring and two support rails prevent sagging when installed in lay-in tile ceilings.
- Press-fit, fine-mesh grille (white) with scrim and pull tool
- Paper template to assist in cutting mounting holes