CDD15-WR is a very high-power, weatherised, passive two-way system designed for outdoor installations that demand the ultimate in sonic performance from a single enclosure and suitable for applications where it will be subject to changing environmental conditions, but sheltered from direct exposure to the elements.
The Coaxial Differential Dispersion technology employed in the CDD15-WR delivers more consistent audience coverage than systems with fixed X° x Y° coverage patterns - projecting relatively more output to the rear of the audience, while having wide horizontal coverage close-up. Its innovative CDD driver achieves ‘point source’ summation of the LF and HF sections - eliminating off-axis variations in frequency response associated with non-coaxial designs. Improving on conventional coaxial designs, which can suffer from high-frequency beaming, the driver features a static waveguide that merges seamlessly with the unique cone shape - maintaining the dispersion pattern out to very high frequencies.
- Compact, CDD™ passive two-way system
- Coaxial Differential Dispersion™ technology
- Elegant UPM Formi composite enclosure
- Outdoor operation when sheltered from direct exposure to elements
- Operating temperature -20°C to +70°C
- Environmentally tested to meet IP54
- User-rotatable coaxial drive unit
- Vertical and horizontal mounting options
- Screw-free water and particle resistant grille
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- Integral inserts for eyebolt suspension
- Black or white standard colour options