When investing in immersive solutions, you are looking for the best.
An uncompromised experience, with stunning visuals, truly life-like audio, and interactive content collaboration that looks as good as being there. Polycom RealPresence OTX Studio delivers on these promises, with unrivaled quality in a package that avoids costly extra expenses for a strong return on investment. Polycom has been delivering innovative immersive solutions longer than anyone, and our expertise at creating outstanding immersive experiences that delight users is unmatched.
Interactive, flexible content collaboration
In RealPresence OTX Studio, content isn’t just an afterthought–it is designed from the ground up for rich collaboration. When everyone can share and interact with content easily and naturally, with no compromises in quality, productivity soars.
Unrivaled video & audio experiences
- Collaborate without compromise with full 1080p60 HD video and content. This means you can share any content with the same rich detail and fluid motion that you see on your own laptop screen, without sacrificing video quality.
- Three in-table monitors put content right in front of you for the best view of anything being shared. The monitors rise from the table when needed, and stay hidden when they are not, giving you plenty of work space.
- If you want to make content front-and-center, simply move it up to one or all of the large 65” displays to put your meeting’s focus and attention on it.
- Interact with content in real-time, using Polycom VisualBoard to easily annotate or whiteboard from an optional 70” touch display or from your own device using Polycom RealPresence Mobile.
- Immersive solutions promise the absolute best video and audio quality–a dramatic leap forward from traditional video conferencing rooms. Only Polycom is delivering this, with highly differentiated experiences that replicate a true “across the table” experience that delights users, increasing adoption and utilization.
- 1080p60 video quality, combined with finely-tuned technology that delivers highly accurate and sharp visuals, delivers the industry’s best video experience.
- Polycom 3D Voice is a breakthrough audio experience unique to Polycom immersive telepresence that delivers extremely clear pinpoint audio which comes directly from the person speaking-far more life-like than stereo “spatial” audio.
- Video and content up to 1080p60 quality, for up to 50% less bandwidth with H.264 High Profile support
- Quality protected by Polycom Lost Packet Recovery QoS technology that helps ensure great quality even amid network issues
- Three 65” (165-cm) LCD displays, showing up to six participants in full size (two per display)
- 21” (53-cm) content displays built into the table on automated lifts, staying hidden and out of view when not needed and automatically rising from the table when content is shared
- Polycom 3D Voice uses advanced 3-channel processing to deliver highly accurate positional audio along with unrivaled clarity
- RealPresence Touch delivers a simple and intuitive interface on a 10.1” display
- Native integration with Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync 2013, including presence and status, native video and audio protocols, and content receive
- Telepresence Interoperability Protocol (TIP) interoperability delivers connectivity to other immersive solutions, making it easier to deploy mixed environments and connect with customers and partners
- Optional Complete Experience Kit includes specialized lighting and rear wall to enhance video quality, giving every room the same consistent design, and minimizing room modifications
- AES software encryption for the voice, video and data streams of the call, keeping critical meetings confidential and secure
- Your IT staff can manage RealPresence OTX Studio as easily as any other video device using the Polycom RealPresence Platform, which provides enterprise infrastructure for deploying and managing video and voice assets across your organization.
- Optional managed services, which are available for you to fully outsource the call initiation, monitoring and operations of the room for a hands-off, white-glove service