SP-628 is a full range compact coaxial ceiling speaker, providing low distortion and a smooth natural frequency response ideal for articulate vocal clarity. The SP-628 has integrated steel backcan along with 24inch tile bridge which allows for quick and easy installation. Intended use for Indoor environment, mounted parallel to floor plane in a 24inch wide suspended ceiling tile.
- Air Sealed Metal Back Can for an infinite baffle
- 6" Cone Driver with a 1" Mylar Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80–15,000 Hz
- Power Handling: 30 watts Continuous
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Mounting: Three Quick-Mount Clamps
- Includes: Galvanized Steel Tile Bridge
- Finish: White powder-coated
- Speaker wire included with package: West Penn Wire, 100 ft, Plenum-rated, 18 gauge, 2-conductor.