The RoboSHOT 30 HD PTZ Camera is a professional quality PTZ camera with high quality imaging, fine detail and exceptional color reproduction. This camera offers integrators, dealers and end users with an incredible improvement over other conferencing cameras available today.
The RoboSHOT 30 is perfect for medium to large rooms and provides exceptional support for applications including, House of Worship services, large auditorium A/V systems, large distance learning classrooms, live event theatres, IMAG for performances, large lecture theatres with lecture capture and more!
One of the key features of the RoboSHOT cameras is Tri-Synchronous Motion. Tri-Synchronous Motion is a camera control protocol that allows all three (pan, tilt and zoom) axes to move simultaneously. The algorithm calculates the position and velocity of the smooth, direct-drive motor movements between the presets so pan, tilt and zoom arrive at the preset shot simultaneously, which allows for smooth and useable on-air camera movements.
The Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI delivers simultaneous analog YPbPr HD video and digital video (DVI-D or HDMI) outputs on separate connectors. This system is ideal for video conferencing, multiple monitoring and large screen projection applications.
- 30x zoom with up to a 63.7° wide horizontal field-of-view
- Exmor 1/2.8", 2.34 Megapixel, Full HD (1080p/60 native) high-speed, low noise CMOS sensor
- Built-in web server for setup and control
- Power/Video/Control on two Cat-5's up to 100' (30.5m)
- Thin profile wall mount and mounting hardware included
- Quick-Connect DVI/HDMI-SR Interface with HDMI-DVI-D and HD-YPbPr Outputs