With unbeatable value and reliability for residential applications foremost in mind, the EX-70-G2 extender features HDBaseT Class B video and audio transmissions of 1080p/60Hz 48bit color with multichannel audio up to 70m/230ft.
Two-way PoH is supported enabling TX or RX to be remotely powered from either location for convenient installation. In terms of control, bidirectional IR enables both source and display to be controlled from either end and CEC support allows communication between devices for one-touch on/off commands.
The EX-70-G2 features auto EQ, auto EDID management can also support resolutions up to to 4096x2160p/60Hz with 4:2:0 8bit color - all within a slim 15mm chassis for effortless installation behind flush-mounted screens. The result is a flexible, reliable HDMI extension solution with value that’s hard to match.
Introducing the EX-70-G2, a new HDBaseT extender solution offering unrivalled quality of HDMI point-to-point extension with CEC support at unbeatable value for residential home applications.
With reliability, cost-efficiency and ease of install foremost in mind, the EX-70-G2 extender features HDBaseT Class B to deliver transmissions of 1080p/60Hz 48bit color video along with multichannel audio, bidirectional IR control and power up to 70m/230ft along a single Cat5e cable.
The importance of flexibility and convenience in residential projects cannot be overstated, and the EX-70-G2 supports two-way PoH enabling TX or RX to be remotely powered from either location depending on the needs of the application – thus not only simplifying installation but also reducing layers of connectivity and potential points of failure in a system.
In terms of control, CEC support allows communication between devices for one-touch on/off commands and bidirectional IR enables both source and display to be controlled from either end, with connection to third party IR/control products possible by simply connecting a WyreStorm IR link cable.
- 2K Extender set capable of transmitting AV content over medium distances using a single category cable
- HDBaseT Class B transmission supporting 1080p at 60Hz 36bit up to 70m/230ft
- Extends 1080p HDMI signal to 70m/230ft over Cat5e
- 2ch PCM and multichannel audio supported up to DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
- 2-Way PoH TX or RX to be remotely powered from either end for flexible installation options that reduce potential points of failure from a system
- Bidirectional IR pass-through
- Auto EQ and Auto EDID Management
- Supports CEC communication between devices
- 4K UHD transmissions up to 4096x2160p 60Hz 4:2:0 8bit also supported up to 35m/115ft (Cat6) or 70m/230ft (Cat6a/7)
- Low profile 15mm chassis allows quicker, easier installation behind flush-mounted screens
- Threaded bushings allow use of both standard and locking DC power plugs
- Visual LED indication for power supply to units, signal status to show established display connection, HDCP presence in signal and HDBaseT link between devices
- Cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- Energy efficient universal power supply included
- 1x EX-70-G2 Transmitter
- 1x EX-70-G2 Receiver
- 1x 18V DC 1A Power supply (US/UK/EU)
- 1x Wide-band IR emitters
- 1x Wide-band IR receivers (30-50kHz)
- 4x Mounting brackets (1pr for TX and 1pr for RX)
- 1x Quickstart guide