The power of transparent USB
The ServSwitch Wizard™ USB SRX KVM Extender, single-video, from Black Box, combines VGA, USB 1.1 or USB 2.0, and audio, and sends them up to 164 feet across a single CATx cable. It's easy to fine-tune the video image on the remote unit and get crystal-clear stereo audio and transparent USB.
DDC EDID read and store support
Modern graphics adapter cards - even with analog output - require the presence of Display Data Channel (DDC) information. Without it, they output low-quality video or none at all. The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX Extender reads the DDC information from the attached display and stores it in the local unit's non-volatile memory.
Small form factor
The ServSwitch Wizard USB SRX KVM Extender's compact chassis enables you to mount it side by side in the Rackmount Chassis for ServSwitch KVM Extender (ACU5000A). Use it to mount up to 16 single-video units in just 2U.
The local unit features audio and VGA feed-through, giving you local access just by plugging a keyboard and mouse directly into the spare PC USB ports.
With two single-video units, you can connect two workstations with keyboards, monitors, and mice to one CPU tower. Two users can use local connections to monitor and diagnose the CPU. This setup is ideal for a remote CPU that doesn't need to be monitored simultaneously by two users.
- VGA Video resolution 1920x1440
- Extended profile DDC EDID ensures optimal video with high-performance display devices
- Transparent USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 supports up to 164 feet (50 m) over a single CATx cable
- Local VGA and stereo audio feedthrough
- Dual-video monitoring at the CPU
- Automatic cut-out fuses protect against power surges
- Rackmount multiple local and remote units in the optional chassis
- Remote unit includes a built-in 4-port USB hub