The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize it for your specific application.
The DKM Modular KVM Extenders are comprised of modular housing chassis with 2, 4, 6, or 21 slots, basic link modules and upgrade modules for your peripheral needs. Special converter modules provide a video conversion for analog video input formats and DVI output. It is also possible to integrate an 8-port DKM FXC switching module into the DKM Extender housing to save even more space.
DKM Modular Extender Housings
The housings featured on this page are available with desktop chassis for two, four, or six modules or use a 19” rack mount chassis for 21 modules. For mission-critical applications, all housings are available with redundant power. DC-power with 12-, 24- or 48VDC for industrial usage can be supplied, too.
Each housing must be equipped with at least one basic link module. Mix and match the modules according to your needs. Choose a housing with transmitter modules for your computer end and a housing with the corresponding receiver modules at your user station.
The desktop housings can be mounted with optional kits on DIN-rails, walls, under the table as well as in 19” racks. No matter which chassis you select, all ports are arranged on the front side of the chassis to ensure comfortable access while installing and maintaining them.
- Combine and extend multiple video and peripheral interfaces exactly to your needs.
- Use a chassis with transmitter modules on your CPU end and the corresponding chassis with receiver modules at your user station.
- Chassis available with 2-, 4-, 6- or 21 slots.
- Choose the cable media depending on your range requirements: CATx up to 140m, multi-mode up to 1000m, single-mode up to 10km.
- DisplayPort signals with 4K/60 resolution can be extended up to 1km over mulit-mofr ot 5km using single-mode cables.
- Pixel perfect resolution up to 2048 x 1152 SL DVI, DL DVI up to 2560 x 1600 (2x 2K), HDMI 1080p or DisplayPort up to 4K over the full distance.
- 24Bit color depth.
- Video options for DVI, Display Port, HDMI, SDI, VGA in, and many other analogue video inputs.
- Suitable for multi-video and high demanding video applications.
- Options for analogue & digital audio, RS-232 or RS-422 serial data, embedded USB 2.0 with 36 Mbps and transparent USB 2.0 with 480 Mbps.