- Supports resolutions up to 1080p (HDTV) or 1920 x 1200 (VESA).
- Enables flexible screen location without compromising video quality.
- HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready, and supports EDID.
- Transmits serial RS-232 TXD and RXD control signals.
- Includes a transmitter and a wallmountable receiver.
- Auto equalization for extended video range.
- No software or driver installation required.
- Complies with the DVI 1.0 standard.
Put a digital DVI screen up to 330 feet (100 m)* from a video source and control a monitor via RS-232 TXD and RXD control signals with this extender.
Extending over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable, the transmitter-receiver combo supports both HDTV resolutions and VESA standards. The extender makes it easy to send digital 1080p-quality video and 2-channel stereo analog audio plus serial RS-232 control signals to a distant screen or projector.
Audio is integrated into the CATx cable extension, so you don't need a separate cable to transmit audio from the source to the screen.
Because the extender supports bidirectional RS-232 control, you can use serial commands from a PC to control RS-232 equipment or turn a remote screen on and off to save energy in your video application.
Plus, the XR DVI-D Extender with Audio, RS-232, and HDCP supports EDID and HDCP bypass, so you can also extend content from a protected-content source.
*Distance depends on the characteristics and quality of the cable and the type of DVI source and display.
- Use a single CAT5e/6/7 run for extending DVI-D video plus audio. Also extends RS-232 and HDCP signals to the remote screen.
- Goes much farther than standard DVI cabling-up to 330 feet (100 m)*.