- Works with 10-, 100, and 1000-Mbps SFPs; both SFPs must support the same network speed.
- Extended temperature range when used with DC power.
- RoHS compliant.
- It can be used as a standalone device or DIN rail mounted.
This SFP-to-SFP Mode Converter is part of our family of Multi-Power Miniature Media Converters. It enables you to use a pair of SFPs transceivers to convert any fiber optic type to any other fiber optic type, for instance, single-mode to multimode, LC to ST, or 1310 nm to 1550 nm. MultiPower Miniature Media Converters are a family of media converters perfectly adapted to industrial environments. The converters can be powered conventionally with an AC adapter or powered through a DC terminal block.
The terminal block features a pair of input and a pair of output terminals, so you can easily cascade power in DIN Rail applications. When used with DC power, the converters support an extended temperature range of -13 to +185° F (-25 to +85° C), making them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. MultiPower Miniature Media Converters are perfectly adapted to industrial environments. The compact metal chassis is so small, you can tuck it nearly anywhere, it even includes VELCRO strips for surface mounting so you can mount it out of the way on a wall or even under a shelf. For industrial applications, these converters also come with DIN clips for standard DIN rail mounting.
- Bring fiber to the desktop more conveniently and at a lower cost than installing fiber NICs
- Compact size; measures just 0.8"H x 1.8"W x 3.4"D.
- Powered by a universal AC power supply or the optional rackmountable PowerTray.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need to worry about what kind of cable to use.